Saturday 13 August 2016

LIFE TO BE UNKNOWN

Assalamualaikum.

hi guys.

when i was a kid, i wonder why everybody since to not know who am i even we had met. now when i am bigger i know that i have an aura that makes people to not recognize me even we had met each other. i don't know why. but i realize that some teachers and seniors tend to recognize my friends but forget about me.

first off all, i felt really sad thinking about this and now i am appreciating it.
 to make a story,
   one day a teacher keep calling my friends name to answer the damned hard question in chemise class. and she did not mention my name because she don't know what is my name and i am safe from that class.
 it always happened that i can escape from being asked too many question in a class

i think, i like it this way.
 so the conclusion is,be yourself and love yourself. haha.bye


big smile from me ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon